Sprout Social is a full automatic social media management tool, and which has the best mix of social media management and analytics to meet the needs of most small to large size businesses. It’s a web and mobile application for managing your social media schedule, inbox, mention, and analytics.
Sprout Social also offers social listening and influencer identification features with CRM (customer relationship management) functionality too.
Most of the core social media like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, and Linkedin. Also, we can connect Google My Business, Google Analytics, TripAdvisor, and Glassdoor.
Here is the 18 features Sprout Social offer :
- Publish, schedule, draft, and queue posts
- Social content calendar
- Content library
- Suggested send times
- Monitor mentions
- Engage with messages
- AI-generated canned responses
- Monitor and engage with reviews
- Alerts for increased message activity
- Proprietary bot builder for chat management
- Auto-tagging is an inbox for message types, profiles, and keywords you select
- Monitor profiles and keywords
- CRM tools allow multiple team members to track conversation history, contact information, and other notes for customer interactions
- Reports for individual profiles, competitor profiles, specific post types, Twitter keywords, and hashtags
- Tags for content and reports
- Feedback surveys for Twitter
- Analytics for your team’s performance
- Integrations with helpdesk and CRM software
Not all of these features are available in every plan in Sprout Social. Overall Sprout Social’s UI is clean and easy to use. However, the quick actions sidebar menu could have been reserved as an extra menu item in the main menu on the left-hand side to leave a little more room for the center part of the interface.
Sprout Social Pricing :
Sprout Social has three plans that determine the number of profiles you can manage and which features you have access to.
Sprout Social is a full automatic social media management tool, and which has the best mix of social media management and analytics to meet the
The Drop servicing ideas to start an online business where Drop servicing supplies digital products rather than supplying physical products. That makes its managing simple
Appsumo Review : If you belong to an online business, you must have wondered about What, Why, and How type Questions related to AppSumo. OR
Introduction resell digital products : All the products in digital or soft copy form are called digital products. There are a few examples you can
Sprout Social Review in Trustradius :
What people says about sprout Social in trustradius :
- Manage Social media channels and brands in a cohesive and Powerful dashboard.
- Solid Reporting capabilities
- Strong social CRM and Help desk Feature.
- Social listening and keyword monitoring options are limited in the Basic tier.
- Adding multiple users can get expensive for small businesses.
It offers a wide variety of features you and your team can use to optimize your social media marketing strategy and expedite the publishing process.
The biggest culprit is cost, if You may have noticed it in the Pricing section of this, Sprout Social’s plans are on a per-user basis. While similar tools offer more users on higher plans or discounted prices for additional users.
You can Check This Lifetime Deal for only 69$
Even so, Sprout Social would make an invaluable addition to your marketing strategy if you can justify the cost. It’s a fantastic social media tool. So if the price is okay only considerable thing if you can consider then you must use Sprout social for your Social media management as a personal assistant . Also you can try this 30-days free trial for your satisfaction.